A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Matthews, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Michael Matthews MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Laurence Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Matthews practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.