A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Matthews, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Michael Matthews MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Laurence Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Matthews practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Internists and Saint Augustine Cardiologists.