Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Excellent Doctor and staff show details Excellent Doctor and staff
Jan 29th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Matthews for several years now. His professionalism is unmatched. He takes the time to explain everything in easy to understand terms. He is concerned and caring. His staff is friendly and professional. I cannot recall ever having a more positive experience with any other Doctor in my life, and I am 64 years old.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Matthews was compassionate and thourough. I felt he was right on target with the testing he ordered, neither overordering nor neglecting my symptoms. He has followed me for years and has always seemed to have insight as to the nature of my illnesses. He is also respected among his peers and this makes it easy when coordinating with other doctors.

This Dr sucks show details This Dr sucks
by Jason Garcia on Apr 14th, 2010

This was the most unprofessional and discourteous Dr I have ever encounterd in my life. From the moment he walked into the room to examine me, he was extremely rude and completely unproffesional. I would recommend that you find elsewher to get evaluated, as this Dr seems as though he has been in his profession for far too long and has become complacent and shows no sense of compassion towards his patients. He also made rude remarks as to what type of health insurance that I have, and he doesn't know why he still chooses to accept it. All of this was witnessed by by 5 yr old son, which made it all the wore. This Dr is horrible.