Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor is very good explaining what is needed in your treatment.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Mathews since 1996 . I highly respect he and his staff, and would recommend him to anyone needing the services he provides .

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Matthews is a most competent of Doctors !! He listens to my questions, and, answers them in a manner easy to understand. He frequently goes back into my medical records/history to make sure of my progress. He is a very good Doctor !!

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

In every way, perfect, perfect, perfect

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love my Dr. Matthew

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The entire experience of seeing Dr. Matthews is actually pleasant, always helpful and informative, encouraging and caring. To a person, the staff is included in this .

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Matthews cares for his patients and listens to your problems.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Matthews for a number of years and have come to know him and his staff very well. Friendly and professional and always address my problems quickly..they are a comfort.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was stressful not knowing why he wanted to see me more info in advance

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Matthews, for almost 25 yrs. I have the greatest respect & Copliament him for being there when ever i call.. 5 stars for Dr. Matthews.....

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

used DR.MATTHEWS FOR MANY YEARS .

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr,Matthews is a very good doctor and he is very concerned about his patients . And he does not rush his visits and he listens to what you have to say.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathews has been my personal cardiologist since 1996. I have a lot of faith and trust in Dr. Mathews decisions and treatments, as well as his referrals.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Matthews is through, & easy to understand. He takes the time to answer all my questions, and, in a way that is easy to follow.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything about my appointment was wonderful. Truly, I was impressed with the professionalism of all staff members and loved the upbeat atmosphere and humor! Dr. Matthews is a terrific physician. Many thanks......

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad I found Dr.Matthew. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I feel comfortable and never feel rushed. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he has been my Doctor for over ten years

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH ALL MY VISITS WITH DR. MATHEWS AND STAFF. ALW BOBBI

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

IMPORTANT: This information will be shared with your doctor and may be posted online. DO NOT ENTER PERSONAL OR CONTACT INFORMATION. See Patient Authorization below.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoyed each visit and very pleased with the medical support I received with input of my medical issues for further consideration. Dr. Matthews brings valuable wisdom in his profession,for sure.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasurerable visit

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Matthews has been our family cardiologist for more than 30 years. He's an outstanding diagnostician, takes lots of time answering my concerns, and always leaves me feeling reassured & confident in his diagnosis. He's a great doctor!

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Matthews continues to be my cardiologist of choice. He remains to be concise and thorough with all aspects of his services. He goes over my health records studiously and asks good leading questions. He is humorous on occasion or at least with me.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great caring manner. Asked lots of questions and listened. Office staff was great also.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was great

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough Excellentent Diagnostician !!!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Matthews was recommended to me as the best in the area. I have found this to be true.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My favorite doctor since moving to the city 18 years ago. I will continue to respect him and highly recommend him to anyone needing to see a cardiologist.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very good about the quality of the service and professionalism of all in this office.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff and Dr. very professional and friendly

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Has been my Dr for many years I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He is caring and concerned about your health and well being.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Matthews, I feel comfortable and confident when talking with him. His staff is friendly and easy to work with when scheduling appointments, lab work, etc.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Matthews is a very, very competent Dr. who, I have the utte~most trust/respect for !!

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Nice visit, Very Pleasant, {sometimes}..lol Been with him for 25 yrs. & hope another 10 at least......Happy Easter to all.....LouisMastellone

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mathews is clear, concise and to the point. I appreciate this approach.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Matthews and the entire staff are a pleasure to deal with.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor! Super Friendly Staff!

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Matthews was very nice and asked a lot of questions about my concerns. Has scheduled more tests just to make sure everything is OK. His staff was also very nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend this office.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Mathews since 1956. I have nothing but the utmost regards for him and his staff in care they provide their patients. I have recommended Dr. Mathews to many friends over this period of time and expect to continue to do so.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Matthews for over 13 years. Obviously, I am very pleased with his care and that of all in his office.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy my visits to Dr Matthews. He tells it like it is. Thanks.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good work!

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to schedule appointments. Good patient service. Very friendly.

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he takes his time and talks to me not down to me

Excellent Doctor and staff show details Excellent Doctor and staff
Jan 29th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Matthews for several years now. His professionalism is unmatched. He takes the time to explain everything in easy to understand terms. He is concerned and caring. His staff is friendly and professional. I cannot recall ever having a more positive experience with any other Doctor in my life, and I am 64 years old.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Matthews was compassionate and thourough. I felt he was right on target with the testing he ordered, neither overordering nor neglecting my symptoms. He has followed me for years and has always seemed to have insight as to the nature of my illnesses. He is also respected among his peers and this makes it easy when coordinating with other doctors.

This Dr sucks show details This Dr sucks
by Jason Garcia on Apr 14th, 2010

This was the most unprofessional and discourteous Dr I have ever encounterd in my life. From the moment he walked into the room to examine me, he was extremely rude and completely unproffesional. I would recommend that you find elsewher to get evaluated, as this Dr seems as though he has been in his profession for far too long and has become complacent and shows no sense of compassion towards his patients. He also made rude remarks as to what type of health insurance that I have, and he doesn't know why he still chooses to accept it. All of this was witnessed by by 5 yr old son, which made it all the wore. This Dr is horrible.