Dr. Laurence McKinley Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2013

One of the very best

This physician is outstanding in every way. Devoted to his patients, kind hearted and sincere and so very knowledgable. I had worked in the operating room for years and Dr. Lawrence McKinley is my pick for the spine surgeon in the entire San Diego area who gets the job done and in doing so, restores peoples lives. I know, because he gave me my life back, more than once. He's a gem and one of a kind...He is not a 4 star but a definite 5... I say: "God Bless this doctor."

July 26th, 2013

Dr. McKinley is the best!

Dr. McKinley saved my life, and I will be forever grateful. He performed complex spinal surgery on me, and repaired what others had misdiagnosed. The results from my surgery are outstanding, thanks to his vast expertise. He is meticulous and extremely thorough in his patient care, both before and after surgery. I cannot say enough positive things about this great doctor. Also, I have to include the fact that he runs the most efficient office (of any kind) that I've ever been to. His staff -- Laura, Claire and Michelle, are absolutely sweet, caring, and on top of every patient detail. They are top-notch. What a group!

July 26th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Mckinley is a very good Doctor. He takes he's time with you and goes over everything. He's not walking out of the door in 5 minutes like a lot of Doctors these day's.

December 19th, 2011

Excellent reputation with hosp. Staff

Dr. McKinley has reputation with hospital staff as THE MD to see for lumbar spinal issues. This is all he does. He share a myriad of trivia related to medical and non-medical things. I practice at his hospital. His work is excellent and precise. He takes TIME with his patients.A+++++

December 30th, 2010

You can trust this Dr.

I have had Dr McKinley operate on my back twice. 2004- 2010 for different procedures. They have both been very succesfull I would highly recommend this Dr.

December 3rd, 2010

Great back doctor

I had a very bad back problem and needed help, After seeing numerous doctors and having steroid injections 5-6 time with no relief, I found Dr Laurence McKinley. Very nice man, I will always have some pain now and then but it is manageable with a couple of Aleve and resting my back with a heating pad. I had my back fused, 4, 5 and S1, I have two titanium rod, two titanium cages & six screws in my lower back. I am so much better off that I was. I can pretty much do anything I want to now.You would never know I had back surgery,if I did not tell you. I recommend Dr. McKinley to everyone I know who has a back problem. I am so very lucky to have met him.

April 15th, 2009

Super Doctor!

Very attentive 2 your needs and extremely knowledgeable in his field!!

April 30th, 2008

Dr. McKinley

He is absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever received treatment from. His office staff is also the best. I think Dr. McKinley is the most caring doctor of any I've ever seen.

December 18th, 2014