A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Mahon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Mc Mahon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mc Mahon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans