A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Mahon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Mc Mahon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon practice?
- Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Mc Mahon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.