Dr. Laurence Mermelstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Dr Mermelstein is an amazing surgeon. He did my lumbar surgery and it relieved my severe sciatica pain that caused me to be in debilitating pain. I am thankful for his excellent surgical skills and getting me back on the path to maximum recovery and my life before pain. I highly recommend Dr Mermelstein and admire his patience bed side manner and deep compassion towards everyone he encounters.

November 3rd, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Mermelstein is a very thorough doctor and he took the time to listen to me. Nowadays the way things are for a doctor to take so much time with me to answer all of my questions and explain everything to me means a lot. His bed side manner is excellent and I highly recommend him.

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Baby
Dr. Mermelstein is an outstandingly excellent Dr. He treated me for a C1 fracture that could have left me paralyzed or dead. I was beyond lucky he was the on-call surgeon at the hospital I was taken to. He saved my life & returned me to full functionality. I practiced dance & physical training & am able to do so again after I healed. He is kind, responsive, truthful, empathic. Can't say enough great things about him. Wholeheartedly recommend him. Some front desk staff were hard to deal with- somewhat rude & not too helpful but it's worth it to see this great Dr.

March 25th, 2016
Talented Surgeon
Dr. Mermelstein is a very talented surgeon he gave me my life back after suffering so many years in debilitating back pain, after having surgery with him I am pain free I can walk and the feeling in my right foot has come back I cant say enough about him I recommend Dr Mermelstein to everyone he is so patient and caring no need to go to the city

March 9th, 2015
Very compassionate Dr. that took his time with me and professional I am so happy

April 27th, 2011
A very pleasant and competent doctor. The staff were very pleasant and efficent, rec'd forms to fill in at home, got there and was called within a few minutes to an assistant who reviewed all the infomation then the Dr. came in within 5 minutes. He was very pleasant, asked all the questions, gave an examination and spent the necessary time with us. Answered all our questions...referred us to a Neurologist to diagnose my problem but explained everything very clearly. This practice runs very efficiently which is amazing these days and the Doctor was really wonderful - would highly recommend..