A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Nace, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Austin Medical Center - Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Nace practice?
Dr. Laurence Nace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Blooming Prairie, MN.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Nace, Dr. Laurence Nace, Dr. Lawrence Nace, Dr. Loren Nace