A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Nace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Nace, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Nace has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Nace FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Nace practice?
- Dr. Laurence Nace has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Nace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, MN.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.