A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Nair, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- New Britain General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans