A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Nair, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Nair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Gopal Nair MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurence G. Nair practice?
- Dr. Laurence Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Nair practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Meriden, CT.
See Meriden Critical Care Practitioners and Meriden Pulmonologists.