A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Needleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Needleman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Stenosis
- False Aneurysm
- Fetal Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Uterine Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Needleman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Needleman practice?
- Dr. Laurence Needleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Needleman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.