Learn more about Dr. Laurence Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Needleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Needleman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Stenosis
- False Aneurysm
- Fetal Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Needleman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Needleman practice?
- Dr. Laurence Needleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Needleman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.