A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Neufeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neufeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Trent Neufeld MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence T. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. Laurence Neufeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Neufeld practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.