A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Novick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Novick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Novick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Novick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parker Indian Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Martin Novick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Novick practice?
- Dr. Laurence Novick has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Novick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parker, AZ.
See Parker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.