A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L O'Connor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Thomas O'Connor MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. L T. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. L O'Connor has 6 office locations.
Dr. L O'Connor practices Urology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Harriman, TN.
See Oak Ridge Urologists.