A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence O'Halloran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence O'Halloran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Halloran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Roe O'Halloran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence R. O'Halloran practice?
- Dr. Laurence O'Halloran has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence O'Halloran practices Otolaryngology near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Otolaryngologists.