Dr. Laurence Ohalloran MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Annandale, VA

March 31st, 2016
leslie and geraldine should be fired. they have no clue how to speak to patients. they sound like children with tantrums.

November 7th, 2015
Dr. O'Halloran is the best ENT
Dr. O'Halloran fixed defects from previous surgeries by other physicians. I have travelled all over the US, only to realize the BEST ENT is in my area, the Washington DC area. He went above and beyond. All the defects have been corrected and with minimal recovery time needed and I am now able to breathe properly. If you have problems with breathing, nasal deviation, septoplasty, do not hesitate to see him.

July 10th, 2015
Dr O'Halloran makes me feel I am his only patient. He has gotten me through 2 bouts of GERD, the last being particularly nasty, requiring extended treatment, including surgery to remove polyps from my throat. I remember coming out of anesthesia seeing him smile at me as he walked past, giving me a thumbs up! He's the best!

August 30th, 2012
Dr. O'Hallaran was the first person of many doctor's to understand and fix my problem with nasal septal surgery, a UPPP procedure and a tonsillectomy. He is an expert in his field and did a fantastic job with my surgery. He called me at home many times to check on me and showed that he cared. Top notch! I would reccomend him to anyone. I feel better now than I have my entire life, I can breath and sleep better than ever. A+++

March 25th, 2012
Excellent. Professional.

July 20th, 2011
Superb doc. Personabal and professional.

August 13th, 2010
POOR
I went to see this doctor for hearing concerns. They told me I needed ear plugs that would cut down on the amount of noise I would be allowed to hear. They then proceeded to tell me my insurance would cover them. So I went ahead and ordered them. But when they came in they told me that insurance no longer covered them and it would cost me over $128.00 for them. Being on a fixed income this is not in my budget, and why didn't they tell me this may happen. I will not use them again because honest is something that is being forgotten. Worst ever.Poor customer support.