Dr. Laurence Orbuch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 8th, 2011
Don't go there!!!
I have the worst experience there for caring.The billing staff , Alisa, is very rude to patient and their followup is amazingly slow. Plus, don't trust the doctor's referrals at all. You might get thousands of dollars in your bill later. If you ask them advice for billing, they would just hang up the phone to avoid your questions. Never Never experienced treating patients like that. People there don't know the word "RESPONSIBILITY" and "HELP".

October 20th, 2010
Always professional and cares for patients
I've had three different Obgyn doctors and he is by far my favorite. He always takes the time to talk to me and explain any concerns of mine and is never judgmental or aloof during appointments which other doctors have been in the past.

June 16th, 2010
Never returns calls, terrible experience
Dr. Orbuch and his staff are the worst I've encountered. He spent very little time with me, the checkup felt incomplete. Though he was nice, he NEVER returned my calls when there was a problem. He is unreachable for questions or concerns. The staff is uncaring and sometimes nasty. I highly recommend going to another doctor.

July 29th, 2009
This doctor spent less time with me than any other gynocologist I have ever visited. He was professional, but extremely perfunctory. He doesn't bother to return phone calls, leaving that to his personal assistant who is very nice, but not competent to answer medical questions or give any kind of feedback. He does not take responsibility for medical referrals.

May 20th, 2009
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I WENT TO DR ORBUCH LOOKING FOR A DR WHO LOVES HIS WORK AND IS INTERESTED IN DEVELOPING OR IMPROVING IN HIS FIELD. WELL HE IS PLEASANT, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, WILLING TO CATER TO INDIVIDUAL NEEDS, I RECOMMENDED HIM TO MY FRIEND , SHE WAS ALSO SATISFIED.

May 7th, 2009
After reading such great reviews about this doctor, I was surprised at how little time he spent with me in the exam room. I am used to gyn's who give very thorough exams and ask a lot of questions. The exam was quick and felt incomplete.