A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Pearl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Pearl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pearl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence B Pearl MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence B. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Laurence Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Pearl practices Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Surgeons.