A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Pearl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Pearl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pearl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Benjamin Pearl MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence B. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Laurence Pearl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Pearl practices Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Surgeons.