A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Pearl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Pearl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pearl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence B Pearl MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence B. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Laurence Pearl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Pearl practices Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.