A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Pearson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Pearson practice?
Dr. Laurence Pearson practices Pediatrics near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Plantation Pediatricians.