A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Raiford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiford graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Raiford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Merritt Raiford MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Raiford practice?
- Dr. Laurence Raiford has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Raiford practices Diagnostic Radiology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Radiologists.