A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Raiford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raiford
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Raiford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiford graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Raiford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Merritt Raiford MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Raiford practice?
- Dr. Laurence Raiford has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Raiford practices Diagnostic Radiology near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Radiologists.