A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Rheingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Rheingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Rheingold, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rheingold graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rheingold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Rheingold MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Rheingold practice?
- Dr. Laurence Rheingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Rheingold practices Plastic Surgery near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Plastic Surgeons.