A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Ritchie is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ritchie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Thomas Ritchie MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laurence T. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Laurence Ritchie has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laurence Ritchie practices Family Medicine and General Practice near White Oak, PA.