Dr. Laurence Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2016
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Rosenberg did my breast reduction surgery and was very professional and courteous. Going into the consult I really wasn't sure if I wanted to get the surgery done, but he was wonderful about reassuring me of the benefits and pointing out (nicely) just how large I was and how much of an improvement I would experience. He was definitely correct, my back pain is gone and in general I feel much better about myself. He is very busy and generally doesn't spend a ton of time in the room, BUT if I had questions he always stopped and answered every one of them without making me feel as though I was an inconvenience. I was very nervous about having surgery done, however, throughout the entire experience I had complete confidence in him doing a good job and taking care of me. He did not disappoint. Following the surgery I have seen him multiple times and he has remained professional and attentive. Anytime I had a concern his office staff were able to get me in for a same day appointment, even if it was the last appointment of the day and he never made me feel as though being squeezed into his schedule was a problem. I don't have any plans for future plastic surgeries, but if I ever needed another surgery done that was within his range of expertise I would absolutely use him again!

October 12th, 2010
Great experience, Fixed a long time problem
I had a problem with a pilodinal cyst that i had for around 15 years off an on. I had maybe 10 surgeries before going to Dr. Rosenberg, and even went to wound care specialists to no avail. Finally, when we think we are running out of options, i was recommended over to Rosenberg and had a meeting with him. He told me that he had much success with patients with the same problem before, and could make no guarantees, but would try for the same results for me. Not even a month later, the surgery happened, and for the first time in my adult life i was free of that problem. During the time after the surgery i had many check-ups with him the whole time to make sure everything was grand, and i cannot be happier. He took absolutely excellent care of me, and explained everything that i asked. In short, i cannot recommend him enough to others who were in the same boat as me.

March 4th, 2010
Factory line
Very rushed appointments often seeing more than one person at a time; gives the feeling of being part of a production line. No indepth treatment study and discussion of options and best treatments. It's pay and move along.

January 28th, 2010
Dr. Rosenberg was exceptional in every way! I was very impressed with his skill, his ability to put me at ease in what could have been a tense surgical situation, and the wonderful results of the surgery. I found him and the staff to all be super nice and extremely capable.