Dr. Laurence Rosenfield MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 21st, 2017
Great
I have been with Dr. Rosenfield for at least 10 years now and I am very satisfied with all medical treatment.

January 2nd, 2017
Finally!
I have finally found a doctor who cares! Dr. Rosenfield actually cares about getting his patients out of pain. He is not all about just giving pills, but wants to get you back on your feet and away from the pain. He wants to fix the pain, not cover it up.

October 8th, 2015
Good Dr. poor staff
Like the Dr takes time to answer questions. Nurses (2) only call back no Dr call back. Poor advice from nurses or they just say they "don't know" info from nurses with out knowledge of patient history. Very poor staff. Rude front office.

October 20th, 2014
Overcharged me
Billed me twice for same procedure. No relief of pain. I contested the charges with his office staff and even showed them my proof of payment for the procedure. Now they won't see me - good riddance.

May 15th, 2013
un real
3 visits with dr. rosenfield and staff. has no since of his pts. just another walk through. staff busy doing nothing. wait time 2.5 hours . with no pt load in front or behind me.if u want a dr. that cares and listens to you this is not the place for you

April 8th, 2013
No improvement of pain
Poor care. High bill. Regret coming here.

October 29th, 2012
Margaret
Find him very courteous and caring. I pay my bills on time and have had no concerns from his office. I feel that I have received excellent treatment.

July 18th, 2012
Lying Quack
Waiting time to see this doctor varied from at best 30 minutes to over an hour. The staff were routinely rude from beginning to end of visit. I felt that Dr Rosenfield talked down to me and was frequently extremly rude. He exibits a know it all attitude.He spoke to me with a raised voice and refused to fill out forms for insurance purposes indicating the procedures he had performed and current treatments. When he finally did agree to fill out the insurance forms he lied saying there was nothing wrong with me. I had to take a copy of my medical records to his office to show him the MRI, X-Ray and EMG reports showning what was wrong with me and even what he had previously said was wrong with me. I asked him, why he had done several procedures on my neck and back if there was nothing wrong with me. He had no answer for that question. Plus he had also referred me to a neuro surgeon for surgical evaluation!He also denied having copies of my MRI, X-ray, and EMG reports. Another lie. I was able to show him with copies of his office notes, where he had quoted from the latest MRI report on my previous office visit. Plus the records I have came from his office! I had to pay for those medical records even though I have since learned that I am entitled to a copy of my medical records at no charge.He also charged to fill out forms, even though the information he recorded on the forms was completely contrary to the information in my chart. I had to take the copy of my medical records to his office to confront him. I can only imagine why he would not be willing to say what he had done or what he thought. I certainly have no idea why he would lie. What doctor worth his salt would not have records of the tests he had ordered or the results of those tests? I don't know what his problem is, but there is a big problem there. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.No one should have to go through this type of treatment. I also believe that you should be able to trust the physician you are paying to provide your medical care.I wonder if the better evaluations of this doctor were done by the doctor himself. I can't see him changing his behavior so drastically from one patient to the next.

July 3rd, 2012
waited to see him for more than 3 hours.... never on time if he is there at
will never waste my time or money to see a doctor so inept and a bungling staff that doesn't have there act together at all. like seeing a doctor that works on a street corner. very unorgani

March 19th, 2012
Lower Back Pain Relief
Refered by my internist.Dr. Rosenfield is very professional and gets results. Does not suffer fools lightly as he is a very highly educated man with a record of achievment. I was very impressed by the extent of his knowledge.

June 30th, 2011
Maggie
Had a great experience. Able to diagnose and help with neck issue. Had very good interpersonal communication skills.

April 21st, 2011
miss a payment and he will send u to collections then pay every penny and find out he puts it back on your credit 5 years later....load of crap ...big hassles not a good dr anyway