Dr. Laurence Rubin MD and FACS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Rubin, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance