A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Rubin, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Rubin FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Rubin practice?
- Dr. Laurence Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Ophthalmologists.