A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Rubin, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence DR Rubin FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Laurence Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Ophthalmologists.