Dr. Laurence Sands Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Sands?

amazing

Posted on October 19th, 2017

wonderful amazing caring physician

He safe my live

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr Sands give me thw oportunity to continue living. He is the best. Thanks Dr

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Professional! I have no words to express my gratitude to this dr and his staff... Going thru cancer was a hard path... Dr Sands made it a lot easier, takes time explaining, best doctor I have had!

The Best

Posted on October 18th, 2014

Dr. Sands performed a laparoscopic colon resection to remove a malignant mass which required no further treatment. He said that I was lucky!! I was lucky to chose the best Surgeon in the world! This man is Awesome as a Doctor, and a true Human Being. A MENSCH. I recently had a follow up colonoscopy which he found Nothing abnormal! It has been a year and a half and I think about him and give thanks to him Every Day!

THE VERY BEST!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

This review is long over-due. God used Dr Sands to give us 7 additional beautiful years with my dad. He had advanced colon cancer by the time we found Dr. Sands. My only regret is not having found him sooner. He is not only the most capable surgeon, his bedside manner is absolutely unparalleled - he has a heart of gold! It's been 13 years since my dad passed away, yet Dr Sands still keeps in touch with my family. He does all of our colonoscopies and as long as he's in Miami, he will always be our doctor (in fact, we would consider moving just to follow him!). PS, If the wait is long, its because he takes his time with each patient and that is totally worth waiting for!!

Exceptional Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Dr Sands is an extraordinary doctor. His handling of my colon cancer was nothing less than magical. I had dual procedures, Dr. Sands and Dr. Schuman did 6 hrs of surgery all done laparoscopic. These two doctors are absolutely the greatest. Highly skilled, caring and professional beyond belief. I would highly recommend Dr. Sands without any reservations.

Excellent Doctor, Highly recommend him to people with IBD

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Sands is a great surgeon. He is very knowledgably about IBD. I had a wonderful experience with him and recieved great care. He is truthful and honest. He will not sugar coat what you will experience during or after surgery. Dont try and rush him into giving you the next surgery because unless you are ready he wont give in.

Posted on November 18th, 2017