A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Schiff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiff
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schiff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Elliot Schiff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Laurence Schiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Schiff practices Psychiatry near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Psychiatrists.