A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine Internal Medicine Urgent Care Urgent Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Jay Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence J. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Laurence Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Shapiro practices Internal Medicine near Mount Sterling, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Madison, IN.
See Mount Sterling Internists.