Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 7th, 2013

Dr. Silverstein is the best Internal Medicine Specialist I have ever seen.Because of my age being 70 he has always been extremely concerned about all medical problems that I have had which are many.I now have joined Kaiser Hospital in Woodland Hills, CA but will always remember Dr. Silverstein--a distinguished graduate of Albert EinsteinSchool of Medicine in 1979.Barry R. Miller, CPAemail: cpabrm@sbcglobal.net

Oct 25th, 2010

Since the other doctors have all left the practice, the place has gone way downhill. The best nurses/staffers left as well. I had issues with Silverstein every time I saw him, from years ago, and I only saw him a few times. Really poor bedside manner. He overreacted to a blood test once and scared the heck out of me. He wants to do what he wants to do and has no interest in feedback from patients and will never listen to patient's point of view. Now he is alone there with some Nurse Practitioner to assist. Thanks, but no thanks. A phlebotomist royally messed up a blood test as well. Their billings are nearly always inaccurate. Front desk people don't call back re insurance questions. All they do 'right' there is send back the little cards with our test result info on them. I have left the practice.

Aug 30th, 2010

I often feel like I'm annoying the doctor when I ask questions. He has also told me not to come in with a long list of concerns because they only block out a certain amount of time for each patient. I now spend about 10 minutes with the doctor, twice a year, to find out the results of my blood work. He has been good about following up with prescription refills.