Dr. Laurence Solberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Solberg?

Best doctor ever!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr. Solberg is a wonderful man and an excellent doctor. He is the only doctor to sit with us and explain everything that was going on with my husband in the hospital. He went over all the tests and even showed us the x-rays on the computer! He never rushed us and made us feel like we were the only patient he was seeing by spending time with us. He explained all the medications to us and made sure we understood everything. He made me feel safe in the hospital. Dr. Solberg was able to arrange follow up in the geriatrics clinic within a week of discharge from the hospital.

Made me feel special

Posted on March 11th, 2009

Dr. Solberg is the brightest and most caring doctor I have ever seen. He spent the time with me to explain everything and answer all my questions. He is compassionate and always available. I felt like there was no other patient on his mind except me.

Posted on October 28th, 2016