A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Sperber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Sperber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Sperber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Sperber practice?
- Dr. Laurence Sperber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Sperber practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.