A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Sperber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Sperber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sperber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence Sperber practice?
Dr. Laurence Sperber practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.