A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Sperber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sperber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Sperber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Sperber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Sperber practice?
- Dr. Laurence Sperber has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Sperber practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.