A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Stawick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Stawick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stawick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stawick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Stawick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stawick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stawick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Edward Stawick MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Stawick practice?
- Dr. Laurence Stawick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Stawick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.