A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Stawick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Stawick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stawick
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Stawick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Stawick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stawick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stawick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Edward Stawick MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Stawick practice?
- Dr. Laurence Stawick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Stawick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.