A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Susini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Susini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Susini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Susini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Susini graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Susini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Benson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Susini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Susini practice?
- Dr. Laurence Susini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Susini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Orthopedic Surgeons.