A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Susini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Susini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Susini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Susini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Susini graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Susini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Benson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Susini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Susini practice?
- Dr. Laurence Susini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Susini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Orthopedic Surgeons.