inactive

Laurence Susini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon!!!
If you live in or anywhere near Sierra Vista, AZ you must see Dr. Susini!! He fixed my ankle and I feel as good as new now. He has been the premier orthopedic surgeon in Sierra Vista for many many years and I am glad that he has decided to stay in the area. I feel that a surgeon of his caliber should be in some big metropolitan area, but so glad he stayed here. He is smart, polite, down to earth, and most importantly he cares about his patients and their outcomes. Would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic care in or near SV!!

January 9th, 2015
A++++ Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Susini is the only ortho in the area I trust. He's top notch!

March 29th, 2014
I found the experience to be entirely professional yet personable. He took the time to explain things to me. The staff was more than official in giving directions. They were somewhat kurt but ut is s busy office. The kurtness i could understand.

August 15th, 2011
Previous Patient
Dr. Susini performed surgery to correct a rotator cuff tear and remove bone spurs from my shoulder. While I went through a 3-4 month period of post-op pain (also known as the dreaded "Frozen Shoulder" syndrome), he was upfront about this possibility BEFORE surgery. He also linked me up with professional physical therapy. Currently, six months after surgery, I couldn't be happier with the results. His office staff is somewhat brusque, but diligent.