Dr. Laurence Taylor Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Taylor?

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Wait time excessive dealing with too many appointments for a given time allotment.

How can he still practice medicine?

Posted on June 15th, 2015

How many people does this doctor have to misdiognis before they get rid of him? Doesn't deserve 1 star.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

How this person, because I don't call him a "DOCTOR" is able to practice medicine is a mystery to me. Hypocrathic oath is "FIRST TO DO NO HARM". Well he did. How he can sleep at night amazes me. Heart broken at his unemptness.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Run don't walk from this quack!

The worst doctor I have met in 56 years

Posted on March 18th, 2015

On my second visit he told me I should not be in pain (8 wks. after open heart and 2 wks. after major heart attack and getting a pacemaker) and NO I can,t get meds for this problem. He is always late and told me if I don,t like it, I know what to do about it! I asked other doctors about this and they recommended to "dump the doc." I have only been there twice! First appointment was $175 up front(Medicare part A only and SSDI).

Posted on May 13th, 2015