Dr. Laurence Trueman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Trueman?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 2nd, 2011

Worst shrink ever!!

This so called Dr. Refused to increase Rx dosages citing 'study that said it usually doesn't help.' He told me I had treatment resistant depression and a 'sorry, I can't help.' I was so depressed and coupled with a physical disability I rarely sat sat up, walked, etc. As a result, I can no longer tolerate even sitting up for more than a couple hours before I have to lie down, the pain is so bad. Since it is a small town, he was my only option. I went out of town a couple times but I was to depressed to leave the house. So I went back. Since he has left, My dosage has been increased with amazing results. Too bad I'm so physically weak to enjoy it. He ruined my physical health and I suffered needlessly for years. Since he quit, I am now getting the proper medication and feel great. I have been treated for my mental illness for 24 years and I know what does and doesn't work on me. I am also a trained medical professional. He refused to listen. He shouldn't be allowed to practice.

April 7th, 2008