A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Turka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Turka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turka graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Turka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Allan Turka MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Turka practice?
- Dr. Laurence Turka has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Turka practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.