A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Turner, Emergency Physician, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Turner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence David Turner DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence D. Turner practice?
- Dr. Laurence Turner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Turner practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Emergency Physicians and Glendale Primary Care Doctors.