A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Ulrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Ulrey, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulrey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Ulrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ulrey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence A Ulrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Ulrey practice?
- Dr. Laurence Ulrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Ulrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.