Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Weekes
Dr. Laurence Weekes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simi Valley, CA, with other offices in Simi Valley, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Weekes is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Simi Valley Hospital. Dr. Weekes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Weekes has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...