A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Weinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Weinberg MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Laurence Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Weinberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Gastroenterologists.