A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Weinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence M Weinberg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Laurence Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Weinberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Gastroenterologists.