A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Westreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Westreich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westreich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westreich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Westreich, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Westreich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westreich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Michael Westreich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Westreich practice?
- Dr. Laurence Westreich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Westreich practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.