A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Westreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Westreich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Westreich, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westreich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Westreich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Michael Westreich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Westreich practice?
- Dr. Laurence Westreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Westreich practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.