Dr. Laurence Westreich Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laurence Westreich?

not worth the money

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Dr has patient give urine sample to test to determine if using. All smoke & mirrors BC does not have patient monitored while gi Ing urine sample. Had he done so would have learned sooner my soon was using. Charges $375 visit. COMPLETE waste of money

Incompetent -- New Jersey and New York

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Westreich has a very poor reputation, which I learned too late.He is unprofessional, and has compromised his profession and a number of his clients.Before I knew about his reputation, I gave his name to the niece of a colleague. I regret this wholeheartedly.She saw him twice, which was two more times than she should have. Had I been told what he did on the first appointment, I would have had her out of there immediately.I regret that now, and so does my colleague. His niece said that Dr. Westreich fell asleep. She tried to wake him and couldn't.When she got up to leave, he woke up and started yelling at her.He charged her his full fee, which was egregiously high and overcharged to begin with. He demanded half the payment in cash, which he had not informed her of ahead of time; she had to leave, in the evening, find an ATM and get back to his office immediately or he said he would charge a penalty on top of that. The second visit he put her on medications that caused serious side effects, none of which he told her about.This "doctor" is irresponsible and incompetent.He should not be practicing.And now I know he practices in two different states. Obviously, he is in it for the money, because he does nothing, he sleeps, and when he is awake he does a terrible, damaging job.What a shame.

The Worst! Keep Away!

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Unprofessional. Seems in another world. He fell asleep during my sppointments, and when I asked him to refund a portion of his fee for this he not only refused but charged me an extra 1 hour and 15 mins on top of it. Unsettling man, creepy.

Unprofessional; Poor Reputation

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Dr. (not that he deserves this title) Westreich was unprofessional. Despite hearing questionable comments about him (overcharging on bills, acting sexually inappropriate, and others), I decided to see for myself. When asked about these and other problems, he laughed and said these patients confused him for someone else. As I saw for myself, they were correct. He fell asleep during appointments and pretended he hadn't. He often seemed in another world; when I asked him questions, he had forgotten what the topic was. I heard him screaming at a patient on the phone and I heard him threaten one young man who was clearly ill, telling him that he deserved to die if he couldn't make fee payments on time. This is an atrocious doctor, and his "patients" -- any he still has -- are in danger.

Doesn't care and also falls asleep during office visits

Posted on June 25th, 2010

He overcharged me, as well as friends I had foolishly referred to him, and during all the visits he actually FELL ASLEEP while I was speaking and he was supposed to be listening and diagnosing.I've heard the same thing from several other patients, all of them left him.In my experience, he did next to nothing and charged an obscene amount of money for his "services."A total waste of money and time.Others have had the same exact experience.

Falls asleep during expensive visit

Posted on January 16th, 2010

Dr. Westreich charges an obscene amount of $ for a visit which would be OK if he didn't start to nod off while I was answering his questions. This happened EVERY SINGLE VISIT until I left him and found a better doctor just down the street for less $.

Posted on September 29th, 2014