A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Wohl is Good. Dr. Wohl has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Wohl, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohl graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wohl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr
- Steward Good Samaritan Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wohl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Wohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence S. Wohl practice?
Dr. Laurence Wohl practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Infectious Disease Doctors, Brockton Family Physicians, and Brockton General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Wohl, Dr. Loren Wohl, Dr. Lawrence Wohl, Dr. Lorenzo Wohl