A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Wohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Wohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Wohl, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohl graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wohl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wohl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence S. Wohl practice?
Dr. Laurence Wohl practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists, Brockton Infectious Disease Doctors, Brockton Family Physicians, and Brockton General Practitioners.