A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Wohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Wohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Wohl, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohl graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wohl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Steven Wohl FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence S. Wohl practice?
- Dr. Laurence Wohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Wohl practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists.