A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Wolf is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Wolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Rand Wolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence R. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Laurence Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Wolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons.