Dr. Laurence Wolf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

January 15th, 2016
Review after office visit
Dr. Wolf's staff --Phys. assist and and person in training-- spent more time with me than the Dr. and that was approx. 15 min. After he injected my knee and left the room he sent the assistant back in to tell me to keep check on my sugar readings because they will rise. Apparently he didn't read my records before he ran in an injected me. I wish I had known something about him before my visit. I would never recommend him to anyone.

April 4th, 2015
worst bed side manners I have ever seen in my 50 years
worst communications that I have ever had with a doctor. The fellow doctor that was with him seemed like he wanted to crawl under a table the way Dr. Wolf was treating me with insults and jabs on being overweight. Dr. Wolf , show some compassion to your fellow human beings

January 3rd, 2015
Highly Disappointed in Dr. Wolf
I recently visited Dr. Wolf at Lankenau Hospital. Great exp working with the staff at his office, however dealing with Dr. Wolf a totally different experience. Met him first time and noticed that he is very judgmental from the start. I had some knee issues, he did ordered X-rays and asked me to come back so he could talk about it with me. While I was waiting for him inside one of the patients room, I could hear someone speaking right outside with a very derogatory comment about my condition and telling the other person I can't do anything for this one, she need to loose some weight followed by a mutual laugh. Once he entered the room, I told him point blank "you were talking about me", which he denied but went on to say, there is nothing we could do for you. I went to another doctor the very next day at Lankenau and guess what, I regimented treatment has started with medication and knee exercises. Note to Dr. Wolf "Treat your patient the way you want to be treated. you let me go because you patronized me and thought I was there for just some pain killers" I work in huge training facility for a major pharma company and will share this as an example with 50 people per week per training. Imagine the impact!

June 3rd, 2012
Stay away
Do yourself a favor: avoid

September 27th, 2011
HIP Relacement
He is great Dr. and I would recomd. him to anyone and i Have

March 10th, 2011
Additionally, he fails to return phone calls from patients, even when his assistant Pat says she will give him the message and he will "get back to you". This is a continuing problem, as this has happened on multiple occasions. Additionally, he is demeaning in his attitude, fails to spend signficant time ( like how about more than 5 minutes); this to someone who is also a health care professional.