A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Zacharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Zacharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Zacharia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Zacharia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- NE Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Alan Zacharia MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence A. Zacharia practice?
- Dr. Laurence Zacharia has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Zacharia practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.