A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurene Moise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurene Moise, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurene Moise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moise graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Moise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurene Susan Moise MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurene S. Moise practice?
- Dr. Laurene Moise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurene Moise practices Family Medicine near Malibu, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Malibu Family Physicians.