A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurene Moise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurene Moise, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moise
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Moise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurene Moise, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moise graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Moise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurene Susan Moise MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurene S. Moise practice?
- Dr. Laurene Moise has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurene Moise practices Family Medicine near Malibu, CA.
See Malibu Family Physicians.