A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurens Johansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurens Johansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johansen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johansen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurens Foster Johansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurens F. Johansen practice?
- Dr. Laurens Johansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurens Johansen practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.