A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurens Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurens Young is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurens Young, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurens D Young MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurens D. Young practice?
- Dr. Laurens Young has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laurens Young practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Thiensville, WI.