A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurent Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurent Lehmann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurent Slater Lehmann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurent S. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Laurent Lehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurent Lehmann practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.