Cardiologist (heart)
Franklin Medical Offices
2045 Franklin St
Denver, CO 80205
303-436-4949
Locations and availability (2)

|  A Doctor that goes the whole route for you  |  show details
by William R. Fowler on Apr 16th, 2008

After being told since my 40's that I had an anomely on my EKG's, doctors always wanted to do a catherization. In 1999, I had a triple bypass, and it was a sucess. However, each time I had a check up, it was the same old thing. In Jan. I had a V Tach episode, and was sent to U of C to be evaluated. Dr. Sauer & Dr. Lewkoweiz were my assigned doctors. I was told there would only be a 50% chance they could reach the lesion for the ablation. Dr. L. seemed most confident. If it couldn't be reached, it would take 30 minutes. After a couple of hours, I knew I would end up in good shape. 6 .1/2 hours later, both doctors had a big smile on their faces. Not only had they gotten the one on the epicardium, but found another on my aorta. They took away the threat of another attack, as well as the anomely I had been told about for so many years. My gratitude is beyond words. I trust them both with my life now, as I did then. No sad songs for me, and a huge thank you to them. I heartily recommend both docors.