A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurent Nicolov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurent Nicolov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurent Nicolov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolov graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nicolov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurent Nicolov MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurent Nicolov practice?
- Dr. Laurent Nicolov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurent Nicolov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Creek, WA.
See Everett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.